1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

importing pics?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Cherokee, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

When I try to upload a pic from ' my pictures' it fails. The photo is a jpeg 4.3 mb. Any advice on uploading photo's?

2. snobiz3

snobiz3 Junior Member

The file is way too big!!! You will have to resize the pic to a much smaller size and retry...
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Has to be under 100kb.
  4. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

uploading problem

I have reduced pic size to 90.7 kb and the pixels are 448 x299 and still no success - go figure... This is what I did

1 - Manage attachments
    2 - Browse
    3 - Chose file within rquired size parameters
    4- Upload bar looked like it was uploading

Message box read:

Upload errors
    Attachment in Progress. Can be deleted here.

any suggestions?

5. Cherokee

Cherokee Member

pic problem resolved

Thanks all,

...for your help in posting my pic. Mike the administrator diagnosed problem and I have been able to post pic in used equip forum...

problem was ..I needed to change file name because you cannot upload same picture twice ( I had tried to upload the same photo before minimizing...and it had same name...ergo I changed the name and it uploaded fine)

Thanks again,