1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Important__evreyone Read This

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snoluvr, Oct 25, 2004.

1. snoluvr

snoluvr Senior Member
    from RI

Just so everyone knows, NEVER put your email on the site itself..I used my email address to let people get in contact with me.Now someone took my email, and is using it to send SPAM mail.I have received over 150 emails this morning from people receiving spam with my email address as a sender..DO NOT USE IT ON HERE>>>

2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

:yow!: :dizzy: That is why I like the private message feature!!! I don't ever post my email! Too bad we don't have the private message feature fixed yet??!!

3. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Snoluvr,

Thanks for the heads up.

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

some sites dont allow e-mail adresses to be posted.

5. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

That probably should be the same as posting your phone number on here. We should really stop doing that and take advantage of th pm feature the members of this site have Because if the can do that with your e-mail imagine what they can do with your phone number or any other info you post on here :nono: