1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Immediate Indianapolis Help Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by proscapeslmd, Oct 24, 2006.

1. proscapeslmd

proscapeslmd Junior Member

I am looking for subs to handle over 143Speedway gas stations, apartments, and other commercial properties. Reply with your service area, equipment , and asking wage. Thanks!

2. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

bus

possible southside work (beech grove, southport, greenwood, franklin township). What do you pay for V's and straights, and for throwing salt? THanks. Scott

3. Aaron36

Aaron36 Junior Member

I didn't know if you needed help w/ any of the sidewalks / etc...at your commercial accounts. My equipment consists of snow blower, atv w/ plow, and salt spreader. I am focusing on work in the north side area...such as in and around the Castleton area. Feel free to contact me if you think I could be of some use at your properties, (317) 306-5296. Thanks!

4. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

Aaron, do you have a truck with a plow, or just the atv????

5. Aaron36

Aaron36 Junior Member

Hey Scott, unfortunately I only have the atv w/ plow and snowblower. I've done residential the past couple years w/ the atv and recently purchased the snowblower. I may look into getting a truck/plow combination next season.
    Are you based out of the Greenwood area?

6. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

mainly beech grove, franklin township, perry township. If you end up getting a truck and plow, give me a shout if you want some work.

7. NeoThoR

NeoThoR Junior Member
    from Indiana

I know you had 1 guy with an ATV already ask you..

But I have me and my cousin who already do sub contracts.

We have 2 ATV's with plows and salt spreaders.

We, of course, cannot do large lots. But if you need help with sidewalks and/or smaller business lots. We'd be available for you.

Just LMK.. if you think email would be a better way of communication .. Since you can't send messages here.

my email is rltimbs@comcast.net

8. Aaron36

Aaron36 Junior Member

Hey Scott, thanks for the opportunity for work. I will definately take you up on the offer when I get a truck and plow. I have a light duty 4x4 Chevy Colorado I'm trying to sell at this time in order to get a 2500HD. The Colorado did great this year for pulling the trailer and mowers, as well as material for landscape jobs. However, it's just not the truck to have if I'm planning to do snow removal. Though they do have plows available to fit the Colorado, I'd rather just sell it before "tearing" it up on plowing snow and get something more suitable.
    Thanks again for your help, hope to talk to you soon.

Green Season Lawnscape, LLC
    (317) 306-5296

9. Aaron36

Aaron36 Junior Member

I forgot to tell everyone Merry Xmas! Have a great holiday and an excellent new year! Let's pray for snow!!!
    Thanks again Scott,