1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

iMac user looking for good business software

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Sudsy81, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Sudsy81

Sudsy81 Junior Member

hey there i use a Mac and was wondering if anyone else uses one for there business and what software you are using to run your business

2. valpoguy

valpoguy Member

I own a computer consulting firm, so i can field this one...As a Mac user you are fairly limited, probably the most widely used (non custom) app is going to Quickbooks... Accountedge is another one we see used.. both are affordable, somewhat customizable, and have great support.

3. Sudsy81

Sudsy81 Junior Member

I operate up in Ontario and I here quickbooks for mac does not support canada and it is hard to get GST added and stuff any more information you could give me? I also have heard of MoneyWorks do you know about this one?

4. Precedence

Precedence Senior Member

Since your in Canada, Simply Accounting is what i find to be the best, it has alot of really nice features.

It's not officially supported for Mac but if you use an emulator like Parallels Desktop or Wine it still runs good from what i've heard.