1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

iM SORRY can we start over?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by kylek4903, Mar 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylek4903

kylek4903 Banned

Hey guys im sorry about b4 but lets start over. Hi im kyle and interested in plowing. My friend Ryan is going to start a plowing business and were looking for tips on it so do you have any tips for us?

2. cumminswithplow

cumminswithplow Senior Member

There are a lot of professionals here. And there is a lot to offer. There are some guys that have been plowing for 30 years or more. And some, like you who are just starting. In my opinion it is best to sit back and ask questions. Be considerate of others. Name calling is childish. And lacks professionalism. We are all entitled to our opinions. And from time to time we won't agree. Thats life. But its our differences that can help us learn. First impressions are long lasting. And sometimes those are hard to overcome. Sit back, enjoy, and learn. Keeping in mind there are adults in these forums. If you can't act like an adult wait to post here until you can. You and your friend are welcome here. Just show us the respect you are asking us to show you.

3. kylek4903

kylek4903 Banned

OMG i did show respect/you disrespected me!

I was showing you respect before you disrespected me! :mad:

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

These two guys (kylek4903 & Ryan) are just enthusiastic about plowing remember what it was like when you started out? :rolleyes: Yes, they started out on the wrong foot, ( Don't worry it will blow over) . we have the chance to guide and mold them into professional (used loosely) plowers. so maybe you didn't need to slap then at all...
    So don't let the grumpy old men bother you :nono:
    Just keep on plowing :nod:
    Again Welcome :waving:

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I've been sitting back and watching this kid along with that other moron. If people want help, it's not wise to start arguments and harass people. If you want to act like a baby, go to another site or have your mom buy you a pacifier. If want help, ask for it in a civilized way. :rolleyes:

6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Kyle,
    I've also seen some of the posts you and your buddy have made and even though you didn't start out on the right foot here on Plowsite the members are pretty forgiving. Boils down to respecting one another. We've gone through battles with new guys that think they know everything there is to know about plowing, trucks, etc. and it ends up in a finger pointing, name calling mess with people getting banned from the site. The mods here are not afraid to ban someone people, so just a word of caution if you want to keep posting here.

We're all here to learn about plowing and the things that go along with it. So good luck with your future plans in plowing, you've got one of the best resources right here in Plowsite to help develop your business.

Buck

7. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Hey Boss,
    I hear ya!! your right :nod: I was just trying not being a smart donkey for a change (and no, It didn't feel right! ) Now! where is my pacifier!!! :jester:

8. cumminswithplow

cumminswithplow Senior Member

I know I shouldnt ask this....but I cant resist. How did I disrespect you? I was offering advice. And that was what you asked for. Am I wrong?

9. kylek4903

kylek4903 Banned

thanx

you seem cool thax for being understanding about the mess

10. kylek4903

kylek4903 Banned

Brat

-yea your mature i hope you got you masculan pride out of that coment :mad:
    your the moron! :jester:

11. SnoFarmer

from N,E. MN

Huuummmm........ I might be changing my mind about them :gunsfiring:
    kylek4903, just some friendly advice, Don't go and kick the sleeping dog!!!
    Let them sleep for a while...If you keep on kicking them they will bite you!!
    or ***** slap you . I know you want to stick up for you self,But your pissing off the guys that have the knowledge and experience to help you.
    do you think they will after you call them out :confused:
    Latter :waving:

12. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

Enough.
    Let's move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.