1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i'm selling my HTS.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by jerseydrew, Aug 10, 2015.

1. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

i've had it on craigslist all summer with an asking price of $2500, which i believe is a fair price for the plow. i have a solid offer of $2k should i bend and take it?

2. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

I would, you might sit on it all winter.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff 2000 Club Member

I'd stand on price assuming it's in good condition. You'll get what you're asking for closer to Winter. Can you post pics of it here? You might get it sold on this site.

4. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

i am a believer in money talks. i don't want to sit on it and possibly not sell it for a difference of $300. i would not have batted an eye for $2300 so we are really talking of a $300 difference is it worth holding onto and possibly sitting on it when i can ouse the money towards the new setup right away?

and i have had it for sale on here since april when i traded in my old truck, not a single bite.

5. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

plow is in new owners hands!

6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I tend to agree with you, I would think a HTS would be harder to sell

7. Randall Ave

Randall Ave PlowSite.com Addict

I took a business course at the county college, one thing they taught that there is a time value of money. Better to get it now than maybe wait 6 months for a few hundred more. And the cash felt good in your hands.

8. jerseydrew

jerseydrew Senior Member
    from jersey

lol yup, too bad it will be gone soon. next plow needs to go on.