1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Im not getting all of my notification's

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Robhollar, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Maybe someone can answer this question. When i post to a thread I'm only getting every 3 notification. I have "Use 'Email Notification' by default?" checked yes in my profile. Is there something else i need to do, or is the site having some prob? Before the switch i was getting my notification and now I'm not. Any help would be appreciated....Rob
  2. Chuckwk

Chuckwk Founder

Make sure some of them are not getting filtered by junk mail controls.

The changes I made were almost all cosmetic ... nothing to do with your mail settings.
  3. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Thats not it, I dont run filters here. And my server doesnt either to the best of my knowledge...Rob
  4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I was wondering if you use the quick post at the bottom of the page will it notify you of a new post???