1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

i'm NEW!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by zexed99gt, Nov 29, 2013.

1. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

hi Im shawn
    i'm from Litchfield CT and, I go to college in Waterbury I have a regular cab chev2500 Dmax truck I just bought a used mm2 7'6 for cheap I have the push plates and that's it .. I have been tearing my hair out trying to figure out what I need to make this stupid thing work on my truck any help would be great

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Controller,wiring harness,did it come with lights? When your going to school,watch out for a guy driving a Dodge.

3. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

i have a controller also. I know I have to have the isolation module its hard figuring out if I need a 3 or 4 port module the plow side came with everything I need .. what kind of dodge I seen a few on the technology hall side at Naugatuck valley

4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

A 3 port is the "new" brain it replaced the 4 port. Nothing wrong with a 4 port other than its big and a tad outdated

5. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

ok so If I could get a 4 port off an 04 chev 2500 like mine with everything for 379 ???

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  6. dieselss

As long as. It's the "same" tk. Same lights set up etc..
    That's not a bad price. Just for grinns have you looked around at other prices?

7. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

everything I have see has been around 400 with some deals passing by but nothing exact the exact truck .. I been hammering craigslist and ebay all the places I know to check. new the 3 port is like 600

8. dieselss

Really. Interesting. I thought I looked on storks auto and they had a decent price. (a sponcer for this site. Your welcome,,,,,lol). But I could be wrong

9. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

for my truck? I looked. they have a lot of inventory ..I need the green top ? iso module I appreciate the help .. I kinda miss speedcast lol

10. dieselss

Gm. Yes green top.
    Come over to the dark side Luke. Lol.

11. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  12. dieselss

See. Told ya lol. Yea I'd give them a call. And don't forget to mention plowsite

13. zexed99gt

zexed99gt Junior Member

yeah yeah... it looks like its only the light harnesses no power harness, oh yeah any discount I can get before Christmas is a good one

14. Sweetride

Sweetride Junior Member

check the classifieds on here. there is a guy up on the north shore of MA that had a full 4 port setup for $250