1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Im new to the Commercial Bidding. How do i bid on contracts

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by blake17, Sep 2, 2012.

1. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

hey guys ive been trying to figure out were i go to bid on contracts but im not finding anything. Im located in Millersville MD i got 5 trucks. could anyone give me some information please.:confused:

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Depending on what type of "commercial" lots your looking for, chances are they have someone already. If its a smaller commercial lot why not just go in the store and ask the manager?

3. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

Well I was trying to figure how to bid on lots.

4. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

How do you have five trucks and not know how to bid on lots?

5. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

My father was good friends with a guy that was in charge of 16 Uhaul centers. But im trying to figure out a webpage to get on. Im taking over the snow removal from my father and I wanna grow

6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

storage units are in my opinion one of the biggest pita lots to do... I did one last year and wont be doing it again this year.....good luck too you and whatever you come up with for a price , double it as its going to take you twice as long as you think it will :nod:

7. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Hope you have a Vee or expandable. Otherwise its going to take awhile.

8. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

What's a website that I can get on?