1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm NEW - Some pics...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Maine2WA, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Maine2WA

Maine2WA Junior Member

I am brand new to this site...

Is anyone out there from Maine? I owned a snowplowing company in ME before I moved here to Washington. I miss the large snowfalls...

Here are a few of my trucks in my current snow management fleet...

Est_FordF150_AMB.jpg

GMC_Sierra_PLSize2.jpg

GMC_5YD_Haul.jpg

Dodge_plowtruck.jpg

GMC_3YD_Plw.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  2. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Nice equipment! Love the GM topkicks :)

3. K20Fisher

K20Fisher Senior Member
    from Maine

I live in bangor

4. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Auburn, near the New Gloucester line.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, looks like we got another 9" (haven't ventured outside yet, to stick the ruler in it) or so last night, and more predicted for Fri/Sat.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008
  5. Maine2WA

Maine2WA Junior Member

9"? wow!

9"!!!!!???? I wish I were there...how was the snowfall (in Maine) this year? I remember the Ice Storm of 98' - didnt have electricity for like 6 weeks....

6. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

There is a few of us from Maine. I'm just getting ready to head out to push the 7' we got last night.

7. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

im from rochester NH only got about 5" here however some areas on maine got 12-14 of heavy wet snow with the chance of a couple more inchs during the day today

8. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE EQUIPMENT AND TRUCKS LOOKS LIKE YOUR DOING OK IN WASHINGTON HOW MUCH SNOW DO YOU GET OUT THERE AND WELCOME TO PLOWSITE:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:

9. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice trucks one of each lol

10. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

nice trucks....i like the lightbar on the ford

11. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Mick I think you wanted this(") instead of (') or maybe you just like to wait until it stops snowing!:rolleyes:

Maine2Wa nice stuff! We don;t see many pixs from your area.

12. Maine2WA

Maine2WA Junior Member

Up to 8" this year...

Hey thanks...most areas here get like 2 or 3 inches at a time...but areas such as Issaquah, Hobart, Sammamish can get up to 8" at the right spot - I have a large client base in these areas...I actually do better than I thought I would in Washington.

I am just getting married so will stick around here for a couple years, but I want to move to a snowy area and start a new landscaping and snow removal company.

13. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

With as wet and heavy as it was, I guess it only FELT like 7 feet.

14. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

It's been a record setting year for Maine. Started Dec 3, and hasn't quit yet. Problems now is - where does the next batch go? Getting to the point where you need a truck mounted blower, or loaders.

But - it's almost spring, and this will all be "memories made".

15. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Maine to Washington. Wow! thats one heck of a move. You have a real nice looking fleet there. Welcome to plowsite!

16. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

lived in portland for quite a few years before moving back to connecticut, and i miss the snow as well, lol

17. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks

18. Maine2WA

Maine2WA Junior Member

Sorry guys, been out in Florida for a few weeks. Just got married! Came back to Washington to have to snowplow all weekend. Weird weather this year. Reminds me of Maine.

19. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

got a quick question ? ... how long ago did your purchase your whelen lightbar ??

20. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Nice trucks...And what size cat is that..252B?