1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Im new here...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by redstroker_2002, Dec 18, 2008.

1. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

Hey im josh from Kearney, Ne. I was view pics of trucks with plows and came across this site lol.. i am a member of like 8 sites lol mostly diesel performance.. i drive a red regualr cab 2002 ford f-350 with a 8,2 boss poly v. My modifications are in my sig. the truck is a plowing machine lol.. i will get ya some pics soon i got the plow on now as we are to get snow today:redbounce
  2. jwkv

jwkv Member

Welcome aboard redstroker!
  3. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

Hey thanks i think i will really like this site. be able to share some knowledge and learn some too... I will get ya pics of our fleet
  4. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

We love pics.

Welcome to Plowsite! :drinkup:
  5. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

TCLA is right we do love pics , and Welcome to plowsite
  6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Pics give us something to look at during are long days of waiting for snow. Lots of knowledge and also a lot of SmartA#$ too. Everyone rants about something at some point.But welcome and learn to use the search engine. Says you a lot time looking for an answer...ussmileyflag
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Welcome to the site! IM assuming your on FTE, you have a different UN over there?
  8. redstroker_2002

redstroker_2002 Member

Here is the current setup. I am planning on buying a xt at the end of the season
  9. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Looks real nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. huss691981

huss691981 Member

sweet truck, even though I'm not a ford man. Welcome to the site. Mike
  11. Eronningen

Eronningen Senior Member

I like your lights in the receiver....but, if I had them they'd be broke off from backing into snow piles.