1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm moving

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by staley52, Jan 18, 2003.

1. staley52

staley52 Member
    from Iowa

current accumulation for season

1/4" ice
    1/2" snow
    $70
    yet to hit trigger for personal accounts
    :realmad: :realmad:

2. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

I know how you feel, we haven't had much here. Things can change quick though. I thought Dec was going to be a no snow month, then on the 31st we got 1 1/2", enough to do some contracts and get money in the bank. Who knows. by next week you might have moresnow than you can handle....if there is such a thing...:D

3. L.I.Mike

L.I.Mike Senior Member

So far only 2 plowable events. Now that I have the Bronco plowing is fun and the truck is comfortable. When I used the jeep after 3 hours I felt like someone beat me up.

4. kawdude

kawdude Senior Member

10 plowable for me.

Sorry had to tell ya:drinkup:

5. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

Mike- Yeah, only two plowable storms, but my buddies with sanders have been doing well sanding after these little 1/2" to 1" dustings. Looks like that will be my next purchase. Good luck, Mike

6. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Hey Staley,
    We moved bout 4 inches here on Wednesday:D . Finally got to put my Pro Wings to work. They saved so much time I could have went home and took a nap before work.
    Then today, Saturday, I did some of our sidewalks, had a trace overnight.

Sounds like maybe next week we'll get some more.
    Hang in there man,
    Mark K