1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

im looking to buy a 4 port module tester

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NHresident, Mar 1, 2016.

1. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

im looking to buy a 4 port module tester fisher part number 26470-2 IF u have one PM me I also use paypal if ur beyond drivng distance thanks

2. cwren2472

cwren2472 Member

Fisher no longer makes the 4 port module tester, only a newer version that only tests the 3 port (currently anyway.) But, it was also a $400 item so unless you are testing them very frequently, it doesn't make much sense to buy one.

3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

yup that's why im looking here cause they don't make them anymore thxs

4. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Yeah even the 2 dealers I frequent don't have them anymore. I have myself an older EZV tester. I've tried to find the adapter plug so I could use it to test the 3 plug plows but have been unsuccessful. It has, however, proved itself VERY helpful when buying controllers to make sure I don't get stiffed wesport

5. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

thxs for all the PM's I finally found one with the adaptor no longer looking