1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for work in southern CT

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Playboy, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

This will be my first year at plowing but i'm here learning all i can before I go out. I will have plow ins. and currently i have 300/500K auto ins.

I have a 1994 F250 W/ 8' Fisher plow. No sander but will be carying bags in the truck and my scotts push broadcast spreader. (Don't laugh). I might have a tailgate spreader by the time the snow gets here. I also have an 8hp snow thrower for long walk ways.

I am a hard worker that takes pride in his work. I am very trust worthy and reliable. I'm looking to be treated/paid as you would want to be. I am not an illegal trying to be taking advantage of. i understand it will be sub contract work but i will not play the fool and work for pennies. I will be out there working just as hard if not harder then you will be. I am very easy to get along with. I just have a family of four to support.

My contact info:
    Edgar Torres
    203-395-9413 -cell
    203-210-5003 - house
    I live in Wilton and my cell barely works in the house so try the house phone first.

Thanks
    Edgar.

2. gcsupraman

gcsupraman Senior Member

You should expect to be paid a minimum $50.00 per hour in this area. Just wanted to give you an idea since this is your first year.

Good luck!

-Greg

3. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Thanks for the tip.
    I was going to start calling plowers in the area to see what the going rate was for subs.