1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm looking for a deal on a TGS07 Boston Area

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by ducaticorse, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

I just sold the TGS06 I bought as it did a piss poor job running a full load of Magic Salt (too damp)....

I have found two so far, but I feel that the sellers are asking too much for them. Looking to keep it under a grand if possible, and ideally I'd like one with the 12 inch spinner.

Thanks guys

2. procut

procut Senior Member

I ordered one new from Angelo's in Wixom, MI a few weeks ago for $1,350 +/- I don't recall the exact amount. It was shipped direct from the factory via USF Holland for an additional $130.00. I thought that was a pretty good deal. The few used ones I saw guys wanted $900-$1200 for, I figured it was worth a few hundred more to have a new one, nothing worse than a used salt spreader, IMO.

3. ducaticorse

from we

Thats a great price!! Ive found two used around here, and the guys paid northern tool prices for them and wont see the light that their asking prices are absurd.

Are you in MA?

4. procut

procut Senior Member

^ No I'm in Michigan. I would imagine they would ship one to wherever you are, shipping would probably be more than the $130.00 I paid, though.

5. ducaticorse

from we

Yeah I bet. Im guessing around 180 or so. But I'll be a 6.75 sales tax here in MA so thats not too bad.

6. cjoverma

cjoverma Junior Member

I'm in Lafayette in. ( purdue). If willing to meet me somewhere in middle might sell for grand ish. Tgs07. Works like new. Pm or email me @ cory(at)soglc.com