1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm looking at the back of my cat skidsteer

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by CaptCaveman, Nov 25, 2009.

1. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

I'm looking at the back of my cat skidsteer and the red lights in the rear door have three wires and only tail lights on no brake lights used has anyone wired a flasher to the other wire or are there any replacement bulbs out there???

2. CaptCaveman

CaptCaveman Member

to the top for comment

3. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

prolly no kind of upgrade for that short of running a turn signal flasher on them.....or a wig-wag unit...

4. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Put some whelen 400series leds out back or event the 500 linear leds.

[​IMG]
    500 Series
    [​IMG]

5. 04chevy2500

04chevy2500 Senior Member

why dont you just install a hideaway set in the back? i just did that in a bobcat s300 this weekend. looks great!

6. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Honestly why, Yea it would look cool but for the money and time just buy a strobe or led beacon and put on the top, that way you have 360 coverage, if you put lights in the back then they only cover the back and you still have to add to the front and sides.