1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

IM LOOKIN FOR WESTERN UNIMOUNT BRKT 88-98 Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by news913, Sep 3, 2014.

1. news913

news913 Member

ISO/ WANTED....Need a Western Unimount Bracket that will fit 88-98 Chevy. I have a 97 K1500 and a Western 7.5 PRO plow that runs and functions fine. I just need a bracket for the truck side to mount it to my truck.

Please PM me if you have one.

Thanks!

2. Usedsnowplows

Usedsnowplows Inactive

I have one I'd sell, do you have a mount off of something else to trade in?

3. news913

news913 Member

I don't have anything else, unfortunately I had to chop up the old unimount bracket I had on my 2008 F-250 I sold. The Mount was for an 99-07 F-250, we had to weld some brackets and custom fit it to my 08. After I took it off the 08 it was pretty beat up, just scrapped it. So now I got my UniMount Plow and a 97 Chevy K1500 I picked up in April and I am looking for a way to link them up......How much are you looking for and do you have any pictures?

4. Usedsnowplows

Usedsnowplows Inactive

I can text them to you if you text me @ 419 234 0720

5. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

pm sent to you

6. Hotfeet

Hotfeet Member

Did you sell this mount? I am also looking for one. I have a hiniker mount I don't need.

7. news913

news913 Member

Just wanted to thank John (Western1) for getting me a bracket at a reasonable price, shipped it out and I received it with no problems. If anyone needs anything def give him a look. Great to deal with all around.

8. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Thank you hope it's a good winter for all!

9. h82goslo

h82goslo Junior Member

In need of uni-mount 98 Chevy

Hi John,

Word on the forums is you are the goto guy for mounts. I am trying to help out my father in law. As a disabled Vet he can't shovel like he used to and got a deal on a plow, but needs the truck frame and wire harness and controller. He has a 98 Chevy 1500, 4x4.

We are in Pennsylvania. Do you have anything available?

10. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Yes I can help. I have the truck mount. I need to know what style headlights are on the truck. Most likely hb3/hb4. Will need to check on all the wiring.

11. h82goslo

h82goslo Junior Member