1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Lettered

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by lodogg89, Jan 10, 2007.

1. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Well after losing my magnets somewhere during the first storm i ended up slapping down the vinyl. Also have the name and number piece on the doors.

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Nice job. But i didnt know they issued Alaska plates in NE LOL :cool:
  3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Looks great!!

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Looks really good :salute:
  5. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Nice:nod: I just got my truck lettered today with the good ole vinyl as well. It is exactly like yours is set up. Very nice:D
  6. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

The lettering is actually green, i know it looks black. i paid 179 for it, but they gave me a 50.00 credit on the magnets.
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

whoah, i though this was my post! haha. I made one a week ago with the same title

Looks great! if my truck was white, i would have been lettered all over as well.
  8. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

looks great.

Why the alaska plate?
  9. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good, very professional looking.
  10. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

I moved back home to nebraska after living in alaska for 5 years. Figured i would wait until my plates run out before i purchase new ones.