1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Im going to rebuild!

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by earnies2, Apr 26, 2005.

1. earnies2

earnies2 Senior Member

Ive deceided to rebuild my 97 F350! went and looked at a 05 F450 XLT it was nice but to replace my truck it would be over 50k payup my truck only has 65k on it and its paid for :redbounce Well it needs an oil pan ,brake lines,and exhaust manifolds(broken and rotted bolts) if the moter has to come out i think i'll rebuild the hole truck here is my list oil pan,dip stick,water pump,fuel pump w/all hoses and lines to tank,all ps lines, all trany lines,send trany and transfer case out to get done,all brake lines including rubber,calipers and pads,drums,shoes,hardware,ajusters,e brake cables and wheel cyls,glow plugs gp relay,moter mounts,trany mounts,all hoses and belts,starter,new exhaust manifolds w/new bolts,up pipe donuts,shocks,steering stabliser,wheel simulators,water filter,wrap down pipe,twin 5" stacks, new oil cooler,18k mod,aux idle controler,clean and paint undercarrige than undercoate,tymar air filter, remove belt driven plow and replace with electric,and paint the engine to :gunsfiring: death :dizzy: I must be nuts!!! I'm going to pull it apart right now (did i forget any thing)[/COLOR]

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005