1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm getting REALLY bored!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by BushHogBoy, Dec 8, 2009.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Got bored today and made a laptop mount for my truck (easily removable and fully adjustable)... I always have a power inverter in my vehicle.
    Well tonight i was kicking around WalMart lookin for gift ideas and got distracted when i went to get a USB jump drive for myself, I had this braniac idea to buy a webcam and mount it to my mirror to use as a dash cam LMAO well for a $18 webcam it works out pretty good! Cheaper than a digital camera, I can have it mounted securely and takes videos with sound, and doesn't require a passenger to hold it and shake it around...

Looks lots darker without any white stuff on the ground, hopefully that will change in the next couple days :drinkup:
  2. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Thats a good idea haha
  3. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Thanks, I love seeing others' action videos on here and I don't have a digital camera that does movies (always wind up using my cell for pics it does well enough) so figured i'd invest $20 in you guys' entertainment, the vids on here are worth $20 to me when i'm bored so its the gift that keeps giving hopefully haha my Christmas gift to PlowSite LMAO now you guys have to give me snow ;) :p
  4. Alpha Property

Alpha Property Senior Member

which lap top mount did you go with?
  5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I made my own. Will try to get a pic of it tomorrow, its super simple. Or you can buy one off of ebay for like $35-40 which is probably about how much i have in mine if i had to guess... Parts of theirs are nicer so i would probably suggest to buy the Ebay ones, but i'm an instant gratification kind of guy and a DIY'er.....