1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Im getting a new truck, need truck side mount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rb8484, Jul 24, 2013.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Hey guys. Im buying a 2008 F250 and need to know who has the best pricing on the truck side mount and wiring. I have an ultra mount now on my Excursion now, I am taking it off and putting it on the new truck. Should I just buy local, or is there any place that will have better pricing?
    (BTW, the mount and wiring off my Excursion I will be selling, Its a 2001, so it will fit the same year 250's)
  2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

As far as I know you can only buy Western mounts from a Western dealer. Just go to the Westernplow website and look in Quickmatch. Plunk in your vehicle specs, then select the plow that you have and it will tell you which mount you need. Once you have the number of the mount just find the nearest Western rep and call for a price. Once you have a price for new you could ask around the plowsite if anyone has one for sale used. I don't know anyone who sells aftermarket mounts for Western. At least not here in Canada.
  3. joeyg999

joeyg999 Member
    from Kansas

I have some I would sell