1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Back And Ready For Snow!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Bossfan, Oct 18, 2003.

1. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

What's up guys? Just back from Mississippi visiting my sister (18) in the Air Force at Keesler AFB. Temps here in Ks are getting cooler than normal this fall. This next week is supposed to be the last of the nice weather, after which the bottom is supposed to fall out. It is supposed to stay cool then. I have been patiently waiting for a good snow season, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS IS THE YEAR!!!:drinkup: :drinkup: I am getting ready to drop my sander in and pick up the Protechs and get them staitioned near their appointed spots. Keep your fingers crossed KANSAS plowers. THIS WILL BE THE YEAR we make up for lost time and moneeeeyyyyy. payup :drinkup: Jon

2. Adams plowing

Adams plowing Senior Member

Hope your right about the good year for snow... cant wait to start bringing in the payup

3. Rooster

Rooster Member
    from Kansas

Jon,
    If we don't get snow this year, I'll just send you the bill!

LOL payup payup payup

Rick

4. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Alright Bossfan, I am going to buy more equipment because you made your forecast and if it doesn't turn out then I am sure you would be more than happy to buy it from me right!!! OK maybe not yeah I am ready for it. Remember Oct. 22 1996? We had that bad wet snow storm that brought all the trees down. payup $$payup $$ We plowed all night then went to work with the chainsaws. I don't wish that storm on anyone but man it was a good start to my first winter in the business. Keep in touch Rooster and Bossfan maybe we can help out at storm's end if we finish first! Hey Bossfan how did you all do on the Benchmark bid, it went too cheap for me to profit from it!

5. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

ROSELAWN,
    Didn't play that game with Benchmark. True North can have it (or whoever else got it, I haven't heard) I would rather be high bidder than to lose money on it. ;) Snow is coming guys. This will be the year for sure. Spreader is going in for tune-up next week...Jon

6. KcAreaFF

KcAreaFF Junior Member

Roselawn, Bossfan, and Rooster....I'm in the KC area as well (Blue Springs, MO -- to be exact). If you guys would like to send me your email addresses so we can get in touch if need be, my email is KcAreaFF@aol.com. Thanks and have a safe one out there

7. ROSELAWN

ROSELAWN Member

Bring on the storms, we'll have to go out after the first event and celebrate . I think Olathe would be the middle point.:drinkup:

8. Bossfan

Bossfan Member
    from Kansas

Sounds great ROSELAWN!! We'll do it for sure. BTW, Nigro and Boyd (KC snowpros) got the Benchmark job. I was the one who turned them onto it, so i will be getting 10% of the money on the job everytime it snows for the next 2 yrs. :D KcAreaFF, My e-mail is ShouldertoShoulderVp@hotmail.com. Cell # (913)244-9454. Call anytime. Nextel ID: 140*23*34673. JON:drinkup:

9. roblandscape

roblandscape Senior Member
    from Phila

BRING ON THE COLD GOLDpayup payup