1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

im available this winter to operate or drive your equipment. Downers Grove Il.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by AEI, Jul 14, 2013.

1. AEI

AEI Member

i have been plowing,salting and operating skidsteers pickups and dumps for 15+ years. i just sold my plow truck to get a down payment on my new house. so i looking to secure a spot with a good company who does commercial only.

i own a small lawn care business so im available 24-7 and have not missed one event in 10 years.

im not looking to operate junk... i want hours not looking to sit on a side of the road broken down in some old worn out 80's -90's blazer or bronco.

i will take care of your equipment as if it was my own. if i sound harsh or rude.... i apologize i just want to make it clear that im looking for a well established &
    professional service provider only to work for.

(630 8four9-seven9seven6
    Thanks Tom

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

You can always check with Arctic Snow and Ice in Frankfort come this fall. We have a ton of accounts in that area. click on the link down below in my signature

3. AEI

AEI Member

Thank you. Will check in like you said.

4. AEI

AEI Member

still available so far.:waving:

5. Valley Enterprises Inc.

Valley Enterprises Inc. Junior Member

Give us a call. 847-622-0797

6. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Let me know if it does not work out with Valley. Full route possibly available in NW suburbs. Machine stored indoors, you drive around the block plowing industrial accounts, then put it back indoors.

7. kisales1

kisales1 Junior Member
    from 61038

Still Looking?

8. AEI

AEI Member

im pretty sure im in a skidsteer.

9. kisales1

kisales1 Junior Member
    from 61038

Well get ahold of me if things fall threw. My name is Jeff. I can be reached at jeff@kipropertyimprovements.com.