1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm amazed with PS

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Got Grass?, Aug 6, 2003.

1. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Last year this time we were lucky to see a couple posts a day.
    This year a couple pages of "todays active threads" a day, every day.
    All I have to say is WoW way to go guys. Some of the new member are really making this place happen... KEEP IT UP!!!

:nod: :drinkup: :salute:

2. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

I will :drinkup: to that.
    Chuck correct if I am wrong, but normaly in the summer this place is like a ghost town. LOL I would think this is the best summer yet on Plowsite!

Keep up the great posts

3. snowjoker

snowjoker Senior Member

Must be alll the DIE HARDS :drinkup: :drinkup: hanging out. At least someone other than myself seems to be waiting for snow huh:D

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

Lots of traffic in here lately,both new and old.It's nice to have it going year round.There is so much good info here on Plowsite,you almost have to be here year round to keep up with it.Also seems to be a lot more people actually posting,instead of lurking.

Lets keep it up guys :drinkup:

5. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

I'm one of the newer members here on plowsite and i just love this site. i'm on as much as possible. And like everyone else here i enjoy talking plows and trucks.I also enjoy the plowtruck pictures to they bring back all the great memories of the season:drinkup:

6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

I noticed the same thing. This is my favorite site,by far,so im real happy to be able to read/post here all yr. :D

7. Roger Dodger

Roger Dodger Senior Member
    from nw Pa.

I like this site too, but I've got some real concerns with some of you guys according to what I'm reading here. Us "normal" guys prefer a site like this!:eek::dizzy:

8. wyldman

wyldman Member

Don't worry,we got some of that stuff here too.Check out what Jay posted the other day.

Hooters Girls

9. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Not only is there more activity, but it's not stuff that winds up getting people banned, starting arguments or being general nuisance. Maybe sometimes questions seem redundant, but to the people asking the questions they're serious.

There have been some real "Lou Lou's" over the past two or three years.

10. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Plowsite is my favorite site, it is like my home page. :D It is highly addictive site and it will be very hard to break the habit, but I don't want to do that. :D

11. JD PLOWER

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

I have to agree with GG on this one big time. I thought that it would be just like last summer with only a few die-hards posting or even watching (that counter last summer never got above 10 during the day) but it has definitely been an active summer. I guess this means good things for the fall :drinkup: .

12. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I live for snow and plowing and this definitely keeps my hopes up for a strong healthy winter to come :)

Come on fellas lets here it "Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow"

and always remember when your feeling down during the summer that "Theres no business like snow business, Like snow business I know"

Jay

13. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Or my signature line. Eighty degree out and I'm building a salt shed, arranging salt deliveries, handing out samples of Magic Salt, taking orders for Magic, getting my office set up, discussing plowing with other contractors around here and going through my plow list to start sending out letters. Had a customer stop me the other day making sure I'd be plowing him this winter.

It hasn't stopped all summer, but definitely stepping up lately.

14. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

plowing is a serious buss.
    if your waiting for winter to get the equipment ready your going to have problems

on this site everybody is equal if your drive an old rot bucket
    or a new truck everybody shares info.

cardoctor
    prepare for the worst hope for the best
    :nod: :nod:

15. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

I have to agree with you Mick. There really hasn't been any arguments for a long time. I feel we are getting much better people these days that are very serious about the snow business.
    Have to chuckle though, thinking back about some of those old threads. LOL :D

Kinda miss reading about Dino's opinions and Digger' thoughts. LOL

Last edited: Aug 6, 2003
  16. Rob

Rob PlowSite.com Veteran

Me too !!!

This is my favorite site now. Read at least once a day, usually more but don't post that often.

17. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

Yea, this place has sure been busy lately. Alot of posting has been going on. I come in this site everyday and I always look on the bottom to see whos here and how many people are actually using the site. Lately there have been a good number of people in and out, and its not even winter yet, hehe. When winter gets here, and I cant wait, this place will be jumping again. Like said above, this is my favorite site to visit also. Mike :waving:

18. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah, I noticed that this site has been pretty busy lately this summer than before. At least it keep me from getting bored and out of trouble, LOL.

I cannot image how busy this site will get when it get closer to winter. Last winter the site was so busy that I am only able to check out only a few forums like Snowplowing, Chevy Truck, sometime occusionally check out Off Topic and Ice Management / Control forums. This winter, I don't know if I would be ever to finish reading just the Snowplowing forum. :dizzy:

Buy hey, nobody's complaining. This site is just keeping on getting better! Keep up the good work Chuck! :drinkup:

19. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

I agree, keep up the great work Chuck. But I have to say, its all of us here together that make this site so great. All of the members who come here everyday to post replies or start new threads, all of the knowledge that is here is what makes it so great. Without members, there would be nothing here, and Chuck would be all alone. :D The more members we have, the more the site grows and grows. Mike

20. DanG

DanG Senior Member

Considering last year/this spring the plow season lasted 6 months we should visit PS more often.:D

I visit here and lawn site almost everytime i turn on the computer checking whats new, and sometimes posting myself.

But i spend more time just reading what others post it seems.

Dan