1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Im about to give up on my e47

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by GHI1127, Oct 25, 2009.

1. GHI1127

GHI1127 Junior Member

OK so it will lift it will lower it angled left and.........stuck!!!! wont go backto right. ireplaced couplers ireplaced coils i checked valves they seem like there working i pulled the b valve and replaced it with one from another pump.checked it with a paper clip and it seemed to be working the right ram coupler had pressure on it when i removed it but the left coupler did not. What am i missing somebody please help me

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Why did you replace the B valve if it lifts fine? Thats what it's for so it's obviously working correctly. It's the C valve you need to go after if it's stuck left. Check it for magnetism and then pull it and check the plunger for operation.

3. GHI1127

GHI1127 Junior Member

is this the one with a spring and ball or due i have them confused? becuase the one with the one peice valve is the one i checked.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The C valve is the one closest to the power angle output ports.

5. GHI1127

GHI1127 Junior Member

ok i think i figured it out its my switch i played with the wires on the back of my toggle switch and got it to work thank to every body that gave me advice