1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'm a believer

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by cet, Apr 30, 2008.

1. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Both release arms were seized on my JD 325. I could not get the bucket off the machine. It hadn't been off in the 4 years I have had it and it is only used to load salt. One arm would move 25% and the other would not move at all. After working on it for 4 days(5 hours) and spraying it with FF I got the bucket off. I used a whole can of FF. The dealer said they would need to take the machine apart and put it in a press. At a cost of $1500.

Fluid Film is one product that does what it says it can do.wesport
  2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Thanks for the feedback! I love new believers. :D
  3. musclecarboy

musclecarboy 2000 Club Member

Damn, you have that nice skid just to load salt? It sleeps in a heated shop and everything... still looks brand new! FF really saved me with the blowers this year... sprayed a can into the augers for summer storage before they rusted to hell.
  4. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

CET, that would make your pal JD Dave very proud! :p
  5. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I actually gave him the FF. LOL
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Which I gave to JD!:D
  7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

And this still leaves GoldPro as an outsider! He still uses WD-40! It's kinda like hes still on training wheels! lol:bluebounc

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

if you used pb blaster it woulda came off in 20 maybe 30 minutes not 4 days but whatever.