1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SnoJob67, Nov 15, 2004.

1. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

We are in need of dependable subcontractors for the following Illinois Locations:

Round Lake

Must have plowing and deicing capabilities. These are smaller retail accounts that expect professional results. (Subcontractor is paid per visit rather than by the hour.) payup For further information, please pm me.
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2004
  2. acs powerwash

acs powerwash Junior Member

Sub Work

Do you have anything in GV, NB, Skokie, NF, DF or HP? If so we might be able to work something out.

3. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

Thank you very much for your interest. Check your PMs.

4. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

responding to your posting

snojob67, I am interested in plowing for you in Winfield. I live fairly close (Bartlett), so I should be able to respond quickly.
    Equiptment: 2002 Ford F-250 (V10) with 8' BOSS plow
    Experience: 5 years plowing (previous employment at a school
    Also plowed on emergency for my brother in the past.
    Please let me know either way if you need me or not. I have tried calling other adds that I have seen in papers but these people are taking there time responding and I be darned if I'm going to wait for them. Thank you, Glen B. (630)709-2665 or (630)372-5002 bemont@sbcglobal.net :gunsfiring:
  5. Triton Snow Systems

Triton Snow Systems Banned

Can I inquire on the round lake locations ??
  6. durchins

durchins Member

I would be interested in the Skokie and Evanston routes if they are not spoken for. Drop me an email to durchins@comcast.net