1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Illinois Subs needed....

Discussion in 'Networking' started by SnoJob67, Oct 24, 2003.

1. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

We have need for responsible, reliable subcontractors with snow removal and ice control capabilities in the following Illinois communities/areas:

Vicinity of North Western Avenue and Irving Park Road, Chicago

Vicinity of West Irving Park Road, Bensenville

Vicinity of Torrence Avenue, Calumet City

Mokena

Centralia

You will need to be insured and list us as additionally insured party (CGL $1,000,000), sign our subcontractor agreement, submit W-9 form, etc. No exceptions made. Instant Message me if interested and we can discuss further details.

2. imasnowpro

imasnowpro Member

plowing

We work Calumet City and Lansing up and down Torrence. No problem with insurance requirements. Call or email me to discuss.

Mike
    Snow Pros, Inc.
    219-937-6697 - office
    219-678-SNOW - cell
    imasnowpro@hotmail.com

3. MCCANN2452

MCCANN2452 Junior Member

HI
    Ii'M LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR NEED FOR A CONTRACTOR AT WESTERN AND IRVING PARK IN CHGO ...INFORMATION SUCH AS HOW MANY HOURS OF WORK DOES CONTRACT CALL FOR? SALTING ?..HOW MANY INCHES BEFORE PLOWING ? WHAT TYPE OF LOT AND ANY OTHER INFO YOU MIGHT HAVE I DO HAVE A RELIABLE PIECE OF EQUIPMENT AND WORK IN THE AREA ACCUALLY AT BELMONT /WESTERN AT THE POLICE DEPT THERE AND WAS CONSDIERING CONTRACTING . I HAD CONTRACTED A COUPLE YEARS AGO BUT WITH THE REALLY DRY WINTERS I KIND OF LOST INTEREST BUT I SUSPECT THIS YEAR MIGHT BE BETTER ..IF YOU STILL HAVE CONTRACTING NEEDS IN THIS AREA PLEASE FORWARD ALL INFORMATION YOU CAN AND PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR CURRENT PAYOUT RATES ..AND PAYOUT TERMS .THANK YOU KINDLY IN ADVANCE RICHARD T MCCANN

4. imasnowpro

imasnowpro Member

CVS

What's the latest with that proposal I sent you for the CVS in Cal City? We're finalizing our schedules and need to know ASAP. Thanks.
    Mike
    imasnowpro@hotmail.com

5. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

Mike-

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. It has been a madhouse around here with the holiday and such. As I said in our telephone conversation this morning, I certainly have enjoyed dealing with you the few times we have spoken and look forward to doing business! Good luck...and think snow.

Richard-

Please email me at johnnyb@sbcglobal.net or call me on my cell at 217-414-0776 to discuss further details. Thanks for your interest.

SnoJob

6. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

South Chicago / Cal City

Snow AND ice mgmt. Insurance no prob. Call, click, or Email...

Christopher A. Kinkade
    (219) 808-9328
    kinkade@jorsm.com
    111*38*19124

7. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

8. SilveradoMan

SilveradoMan Junior Member

Sean,
    If you guys do any work out by Rockford please let me know
    I will Travel to Elgin area if needed
    I sent you an IM with my number
    Thanks Vic

9. SnoJob67

SnoJob67 Senior Member

New Location

All of the above listed locations are taken care of. I appreciate the responses, nonetheless. I'd like to thank everyone who responded both on and off the forum.

We do have a P_O_S_S_I_B_L_E opportunity for a subcontractor in Palatine for a small retail location. For some reason, I have not gotten any PM's. Your best bet is to contact me by telephone at 217-241-3660. Again, the same requirements as above.

For clarity sake, my name is John, not Sean. I don't want to be confused with the owner of Plowsite...don't think I could stand the heat. :yow!: I understand, though, with all the names and personalities it can become hard to keep it all straight. ;)

10. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

snow pros

lost your number if you filled the spot i cant blame ya. if you need a hand put me on the emergency list 3500 chevy with blizzard 8-10

708 516 1640

11. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

don't forget our website fellas. We have folks that have networked with us in neighboring states as well. Looks like a few of folks have all ready replied though...go get em guys!

Just keep our site in mind SnoJob. We'll do all we can to get you in touch with plowers available in your area too!

We have a chat forum you can post a help wanted listing in similar to this, it's just more localized for us. Can't compete with this site though!

www.indysnowplowers.com

:waving: