1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Illinois, St. Charles area sub available 2014/15

Discussion in 'Employment' started by scottL, Aug 13, 2014.

1. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a sub situation to help out with local accounts this coming winter.

I am located in St. Charles IL. V-plow, 2500hd Chevy, tail gate salter if needed. Have been plowing commercial, HOA, public utilities and residential since '97. Will travel a few towns over but not across the state.

I'm not interested in out right owning accounts or managing routes or people at this time. ( I have done this extensively in the past )

Thanks - please send PM. wesport
  2. spoolinup

spoolinup Junior Member
    from aurora

Hi Scott,

New to the forums, don't check that often but I'm located in Aurora / Naperville and we could definitely use you. Send me an email and we can chat.

3. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

You might also want to call Tovar. They've got work all over the place and the pay is on time. ( 847) 695-0080. Ask for Steve.
  4. alexf250

alexf250 Member

I am looking for a sub for the Naperville area. Call or text.. 7085167826
  5. scottL

scottL PlowSite.com Addict

Sent email .... a bit ago. Your too new to PM. Send a phone.