1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Illinois GUYS!!!

Discussion in 'Hiniker' started by NBI Lawn, Dec 29, 2010.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I purchased an Hiniker 8.5 straight off of ebay without really thinking about it... It looks to be really clean with a mount and harness for a 99 Super Duty. The ad said "little use" which I believe by the looks of the pictures. I WANT this plow but there is no way I can justify driving to Rockford IL to pick up, not in a timely manner anyways.

There is one hitch. The mount and harness are still on the guys truck and you will have to take it off or have it taken off.

$1700
    651-442-1615
    nbilawn@gmail.com

EDIT: Sounds like he is more in central IL but will assist with delivery

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  2. JEFFakaMAX

JEFFakaMAX Junior Member
    from Chicago

So you paid for it but never picked it up?

3. timtpa

timtpa Member

Why would you even bid on it if you arent going to pick it up? Now the guy who listed it will have to re-list it(pay listing fees again) and explain that the buyer(you) was a no-show and I assume no-pay! He will also have to explain to anyone who sees that it is listed again that he isnt running a scam.
    I guess I dont really understand your question? Are you hoping that someone from Illinois or wherever will volunteer to unhook the wiring harness, take off the mount, load the plow, bring it to your front door and probably even install it for you for free????
    If you cant tell, I have been burned a few times by ebay buyers not following thru with the transaction!