1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

IL: 1992 GMC 1500 w/ Meyer Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dakuda, Jan 14, 2006.

1. dakuda

dakuda Junior Member

I have a red 1992 GMC Sierra SLE Z-71, short bed pickup. It includes a working Meyer plow blade and motor. It has a recently rebuilt 350 engine (V-8, 5.7L).

There are a few dents on the body (biggest one near the gas filler hose), and VERY little rust. Only 96000 miles on a 13 year old truck!

Options: Power windows, power locks that need some work, tilt steering, cruise control, split rear window, A/C, bucket seats, center console, hitch and wiring.

Also included: black cross box, bed pad, bed rail guards, tonneau (if I can find it), all spare parts for the plow (misc solenoids, spare rams are somewhere, springs etc).

$4700 obo. Sold as is.

Pictures: http://www.dakuda.com/z71/index.html
    I am moving my website within the next couple days so the pictures may be down for a day or so....

847 652 7929
    christopherstaylor at gmail dot com
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2006