1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

IHC International 4900 Plow and salt truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JSC Inc, Nov 9, 2015.

1. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

$9,900 For sale is a 1999 International 4900 dump truck equipped with salt spreader and snow plow. The truck is an automatic transmission with a IHC DT466 diesel engine. Most of the miles are highway miles (I forgot to look, but I believe it has just over 100k on it). It has two brand new batteries, 11’ Monroe snow plow, and 8’ Monroe salt spreader. This truck also has a automatic grease system which greases all fittings on the truck for you as you are diving. Other than that I do not know tons about the truck as I bought it with intentions of using it but I did not get all the contracts for snow that I hoped or planned to get and I am closing on a new house this month and would rather use the cash for that than have a truck sitting until next year. If you do not want the snow plow or spreader I would be willing to sell it without them.

This truck was bought from the state of Illinois and has been maintained by our tax dollars, so we know money has been spent on it.

I will include a link to my Craigslist ad that has pictures once it is posted. (Chicago Craigslist)

2. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

3. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

Come look at it today $8,500

4. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I'd give you eight grand if you could get it to Cleveland.