1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

IH Cub Cadet Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by scooled101, Dec 26, 2008.

1. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

time to part with it, its a factory made part by IH it fits narrow frame tractors its a heavy duty plow. It is complete just install and thats it. I had this on my 147 will fit many others. asking 175.00 O.B.O need to seel asap

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Pics? Location? ETC???? I got an old model 70, and have everything but a plow for it. I wanna get it going so my grandpa can use it for his walks and what not

3. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

I am located in dover,il 61323 is the zip

cub cadet.jpg

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Shyt that is the exact one too!!!!! I had one before, but it was rusted beyond repair. Illinois is a bit of a haul from here. Let me talk to my grandpa and I will get back to you

5. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

ok well just keep me posted I am glad you know then these are well made plows they dont make them like this anymore for garden tractors

6. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

That would of fit my 124 to bad i rigd up a blade off of a craftsman for that. It workd well except i had to stand up to get the handle to pick it up.

7. scooled101

scooled101 Senior Member
    from midwest

sorry I just sold it an hour ago thanks for replying though but yes it would have fit right on there

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

That is okay. I will save that pic though just in case I find a blade and need to make the mounts for it!!