1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

if your a farmer youll like this video

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SNOWLORD, Sep 30, 2011.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QuzhwkaNC40" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  2. ff1241

ff1241 Member

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Thanks! I had it wrong again.
  4. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I used to listen to Paul Harvey on the radio around noon every day when my dad and I worked together. That was a good video, Thanks.
  5. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Thumbs Up .................................
  6. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

That's an awesome video. If farmers will stand together, and can fight through these storms and the ones that linger before them...They will prosper in ways that will make themselves become the new Wall Street, for decades to come.
  7. buckwheat_la

buckwheat_la 2000 Club Member

Amen to all the farmers out there!!!
  8. Turf Guy

Turf Guy Member

Thanks for posting that link..... It sent shivers down my spine listening and watching it!!!! Most areas have had tough go getting the crops in the ground this spring and it doesn't look like getting them off is going to be any easier.... But that video does hit home!
  9. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

Thanks for the video! I am a farmer and it is nice to see that maybe we are appreciated once in awhile and not just cursed for getting in peoples way with our large machinery and making dust and then told that you all have it easy and the government subsidizes what you do anyway! Or how hard can it be to farm anyway? I think sometimes people lose sight of where there food really comes from.
  10. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Thumbs Up

But I think this belongs in Off Topic.
  11. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

The guy from Ontario had a snow blade in the one pic so it's fine here. Thanks for posting the video. Farming is a lot like plowing snow, you have a short window to do a lot of work and there is no room for excuses.
  12. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

Good video, but something was missing...

"Paul Harvey.....long pause.....Good Day!!!!"

Mom and used to listen to him every day, and as a kid I would always say to my self WHY?? It amazing the older i got, the smarter my parents became.....