1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

If you have forgotten what winter is like..........

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ECS, Jan 26, 2006.

1. ECS

ECS Senior Member

So far it has been a pretty good year for me. I have had 14 plow events so far this season. Here is a picture of one of my properties I did yesterday. The pile next to the garage is 25 feet deep and about 35 feet wide.

Click here for a slide show

2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

Nice pile of snow, its hardly covering the grass here:yow!: :yow!: . They are saying next week is supposed to be VERY stormy for us, we could use it.
  3. dj&sonplowing

dj&sonplowing Member

nic pics,, thats what winter is suppose to look like, we havent had snow like that in 10yrs, a guy could almost make a few bucks, ha:cool:
  4. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I hate you.
  5. Naudi2u

Naudi2u Member

No Snow since Xmas

Been raining and in the upper 40's for the 3 days. Central Wi I think that will be able to mow the lawn next week:(