1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

If u were a salesman

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by mikelawtown, Aug 24, 2005.

1. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

What can u say to make me buy the 2001 2500HD ext cab LS(black) with min mount(new fisher)..I need a push towards it..never owned one just had full size blazers.. 48k on her and she has a price of 18k..:dizzy:

2. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

since it already has a plow on it how do you know it wasnt worked hard
    id want a extended gm warranty bumper to bumper

john

3. mikelawtown

from Mass

Tires arent aftermarket, plow has no cutting edge(factory yellow)so it really hasnt been plowed alot. The receipt was in the truck for the plow..it was bought in feb 05...no marks for any (mag-holes)light bars..Body and frame from plow also are still very clean..i know my vehicles and cant even find a ding. seat isnt worn, or brake pedal..Homeowner traded it in for a new subadaboob..gas was getting high...he's bringing his car in sat for new floor mats and if i wanted to the salesman said i can ask about the truck. seems ok to me, just dont know those rigs..Thanks

4. ratlover

ratlover PlowSite.com Addict
    from IL

what motor? 2500HD's are good rigs IMO. :nod: Actually pretty much an old 1 ton since its a 9200# gvw

5. mikelawtown

from Mass

6.0 L....gas engine

6. gino

gino Member
    from Maine

I would say "be happy you have enough money so that you dont have to settle for a Tundra"
    gino

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

You'll love it.

I love my 2001 2500HD. Why not spend a few grand more and buy my 2004 2500HD with only 4,000 miles??? :)