Snow Plowing Forum banner

If all this rain was snow.......

2K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  ServiceOnSite 
#1 ·
Just in the paper the other day.From June 1st to Aug. 12th? of the 75 days this summer it rained 48 times ,so if that was snow I would of been out a quite a bit. Rain to snow ave. we would of had about50 -60 inches of snow already! That's more snow then NJ saw since it became a State:D

#2 · (Edited)
grandview;569857 said:
Just in the paper the other day.From June 1st to Aug. 12th? of the 75 days this summer it rained 48 times ,so if that was snow I would of been out a quite a bit. Rain to snow ave. we would of had about50 -60 inches of snow already! That's more snow then NJ saw since it became a State:D
So that's what you were up to the last 3 days.......................building an ark. :D I hope you got all the Calendar girls on there to.

Wood Chinese architecture Art Window Facade

#5 ·
grandview;569857 said:
Hey 06hd and i have counted 2 foggy days so far, we are game for two snowstorms this year!:bluebounc:waving:

#9 ·
06HD BOSS;569996 said:
we had a decent fog last night/this morning :D
gkm;569995 said:
make that 3 foggy days! this morning while mmaking my deliveries was very foggy ( all in NJ ):cool:
Oh sweet....3 nice snowstorms coming our way! Everyone is getting ready...its coming!!!!:eek:

#15 ·
ScnicExcellence;570918 said:
i just imagine that the snow this winter will be brutal and wondering

what are you going to do to make sure you don't price your jobs for to little plow times?
All seasonal and I base it on 25 plows for the season.

#16 ·
I heard them talking on the radio the other day, some meteorologist's believe that our weather has gone back into a wet cooler cycle, just it was a much more drastic change than what they had predicted.... now there saying that all this rain will continue to fall as snow just as frequently all winter, last winter we had 34 plow able events i believe i heard a contractor tell me, the last 2 years were 14 and 11... so if this is going to continue, those seasonal's based on 25 plow's... thats gunna hurt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.