1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Idiot Operator...

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by getsum, Feb 14, 2013.

1. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

2. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

he is bored cut him some slack...haha. Really no excuse for that though. I hope the bossman sees this on youtube and gives them both hell!

3. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

Bored... do a donut lol thats pure abuse that makes me cringe haha :dizzy:

4. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

Is that 4x4 Farmer????? :jester:

bored let see what can break :eek::laughing:

5. getsum

getsum Senior Member
    from USA

6. alldayrj

alldayrj PlowSite.com Addict

Damn is that how fast a 2 speed skid is? Its fishtailing!

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That's how fast a 2 speed skid is with probably 35-37" tires on it.

8. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

I hope he gets fired so I can take his spot and do it the correct way.

9. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I am blown away by that, period. I know there are some ignorant people in this business( mostly employees, but some running the show as well ), but that is unforgivable. What could possibly be going through someones mind to make them do something like that??

10. Dodge3500

Dodge3500 Junior Member

Not to mention if the property owner was in the area and saw that, they would not be impressed or happy.

11. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

If that was my machine rental or owned and I saw that happen I would run the operator over with the machine and bury him in the bottom of the pile until spring.

12. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

After watching both of those videos I can't help but wonder at what point do either of those morons get tired of beating the crap out of their equipment and themselves?

13. Drakeslayer

Drakeslayer 2000 Club Member
    from Carver

Too much Red Bull!

14. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

NEVER:eek:

15. weekendwrench

weekendwrench Senior Member

Tough finding good help these days. Sad really. I bet if his ass was making a loader payment the video would be different. I feel for the owner of the company. Any of us who own or run the show know what I’m saying.

16. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Probably a rental.

17. icudoucme

icudoucme Senior Member

That was a great commerical for Pro-Tech. That pusher on the loader took a beating and still held up..

Those guys need to get canned ASAP that is why I'll never buy equipment from a rental company

18. SNOWLORD

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

I have done similar when jacking back piles but never with a box on always with just the bucket. That would be very hard on the boxplow.

19. IPLOWSNO

IPLOWSNO PlowSite.com Addict

It sounds like he was the owner he left a phone number call it

20. jmbones

jmbones Senior Member
    from NE PA

Reminds me of a time many years ago when I was going to a Steelers game in the inagural season at the new stadium. Had to park in a mall parking lot to get on the bus for the trip. There was a snowstorm that night and we were in the lot at 6am. There were large graders doing the lot and to turn around they would speed up from the other end of the lot and do a 180 turn and power slide right around. Funny seeing such a large machine doing a 180 in slow motion.