1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Identifying Plow Model - Curtis

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by getrdunn, Dec 10, 2009.

1. getrdunn

getrdunn Junior Member

I just realized something as I have been trying to figure out the wiring. I'm not 100% sure of what model I have. I bought it new in fall of 2005. I was under the asumption it was a snow pro 3000 however after looking at the wiring diagram I am know wondering. I can't locate the manual. It's just one of those things I don't really think about until know having a problem. Otherwise are the selonoid layout and wire color the same on most the plows. What other Model could it be.

PS My plow could be a 2004 model also. I may have bought it as a left over.
  2. mycirus

mycirus Senior Member
    from Mass

There was a Curtis thread on here where if you gave someone the serial number they could tell you what year it was.
  3. jrjr2u

jrjr2u Senior Member

that would be here -

I believe that the whole curtis snow plow line uses the same harness. Well the homepro/snopro anyway. V plows may be different. They do change them from time to time though on new models. The diagram you have is for the older single plug system. They have a dual plug system now. Thats what I have. The one plug diagram seems to be the same except for the split off of the 2 large power wires into another plug making it a 2 plug system. I have not seen any differences in the colors though.

They now have released a newer version that has 4 relays and as I hear it, the headlights are switched automatically from truck to plow when its plugged in. Haven't seen that one and there's no diagram for it yet on their site.
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2009
  4. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

Give me the serial number and i can tell you the model.Or call me at Curtis Industries 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.
  5. getrdunn

getrdunn Junior Member

When I went back up to the shop today I realized Snow Pro 3000 was on the remote as well as the lock down handles on the plow itself.
    Thanks guys.