1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Identify this plow pump

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by RCsLawncare, Nov 1, 2011.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

I know nothing about westerns, always been a boss guy. What's the pump, what's it worth, pros, cons? any info would be much appreciated!!! Thanks!!

IMG_2582.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

2. bkabina

bkabina Junior Member
    from pa

It is a western unimount pump. All I can tell you about it is mine has given me no troubles in the past three years.
    I think it can be used on the older conventional plows also, instead of the cable pumps.

3. RCsLawncare

Thats good to hear, I appreciate the response. It seems like a nice unit with a new motor and doesn't seem to leak.

4. cowbell247

cowbell247 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I am using the exact same on mine as well with no issues either! I am swapping plow trucks this season so hopefully it all keeps working as it has!

5. RCsLawncare

Thats good to hear, I went ahead and picked it up, so hopefully I will get some good use. Pictures in picture thread...

6. randomb0b123

randomb0b123 PlowSite.com Addict
    from america

im on my third unimount and theyve all been great never had one problem just change fluid annualy