1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Identify this meyer plow mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DesMoines2500, Aug 24, 2013.

1. DesMoines2500

DesMoines2500 Senior Member

I just bought this with an e60 and lights but have no use for the truck side mount. I was told it's for a jeep wrangler. Any ideas what year Wrangler or other types of vehicle it would fit? Is it worth anything on craigslist? I don't want to toss it if someone could use it but it's probably unlikely anyone need just this part.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  2. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

looks like a cj or yj. definitely not a TJ, unless someone modified it to fit.

3. DesMoines2500

Thanks, with your insight I determined that it's a YJ due to the side plates and double triangle reinforcement (the CJs seem to have only one triangle brace welded in). CJs also had a different bracing system.

$400 new, this one's in great shape, maybe I can ebay this thing for some cash.

4. JeepCoMJ

JeepCoMJ Senior Member

maybe. one of the side reinforcement "straps" or "bars" has had the end torched off of it, though.

5. DesMoines2500