1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Identify this cutting edge?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Bernie Lomax, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Bernie Lomax

Bernie Lomax Senior Member

I bought this edge on craigslist a couple years ago. Guy said it was for an xblade. He had an xblade, shame on me for not measuring the holes. Anyways, i want to get rid of it, but don't know what it fits?

It is 8' x 8" x 5/8". Top punch 12" on center and double punched at the ends(3" and 6" in from the end).

Can anyone tell me what it fits?

IMG00072-20100730-1545.jpg

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Hmmm x blades Are center punched and reversable. Usually nines are double punched at the ends Im not sure really.

3. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

double punched on the ends were for "hiway blades"-- before the HD MM2--it was most commercial set-up for 8'. The early X-blades were double punched, I believe--(04/05) --But you have one So my recollection is wrong -unless there was an X-blade HD?

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010