1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Identify/ need wiring diagram?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by 7d9_z28, Dec 20, 2010.

1. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

well i just traded my old plow truck for a decent meyer plow for my current truck (98 chevy silverado 1500) and im not sure what plow it is, and i have the harness for it but no diagram...

the plow has the beam that mount to the bumper bracket bolts, and the hoop is tubular and looks like a push bar/bull bar, and its removable so its not on year round. it has an e60 pump on it, and a 7'6" blade

ill post some pics later but if anybody could help me out that would be great!

also i might be interested in the off season hoop that goes in that has no pump or lights, cant seem to find one
  2. MSplowing

MSplowing Member
    from Indiana

I belive millsupply.com has a wiring diagram somewhere on there site. Its simple to wire up. Try there if you cant find it ill see if i can post a link to one
  3. 7d9_z28

7d9_z28 Senior Member

that looks like itll work! thanks you!