1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Idaho 2009/10

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by GMCjim, Dec 18, 2009.

1. GMCjim

GMCjim Junior Member
    from Idaho

Here's a couple I got from the first big snow we had in McCall. About 17" in 36 hours of straight snow. Then a couple of 2" snows followed by a little melting. Made the snow heavy. Can't quite compete with akboss for stunning pics, but central Idaho does have its pretty spots too.

Pic #1 - My neighbor has a steep driveway that she just couldn't wait to try before it was plowed.

Pic #2 - At 8", I cleaned off the left side. The right couldn't stack higher with falling off.

Pic #3 - My 96 GMC and the $500 Fisher I got last year.

Pic #4 - Some stacking with the tractor

Pic #5 - Payette Lake at one of my customer's houses

winter 2009 004 (2).jpg

winter 2009 018 (2).jpg

winter 2009 019 (2).jpg

winter 2009 029 (2).jpg

winter 2009 031 (2).jpg
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Great pics buddy! I love that GMC.. 500 for that Fisher great deal.Nice set up.Let it Snow.
  3. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

that last pic with the lake is absolutely gorgeous.

take some more.
  4. niederhauser la

niederhauser la Member
    from Utah

I love McCall. My family has a summer home there. Great place!!
  5. accipiter12

accipiter12 Senior Member

What Deere you running?
  6. GMCjim

GMCjim Junior Member
    from Idaho

It's a 2007 3520 cab with a 74" Farm King blower on back. Hate the neck ache, but love having the ability to blow or push.
  7. Sportsman500??

Sportsman500?? Member
    from PA

Send that last pic into the Weather Channels photo contest. You might come away with a nice camera or 2500 dollars. Just my advice...