1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

I'd Fire Him

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Red_Rattler, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

2. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

lmao i know we all talk about doing it but i know i couldn't bring myself to do something like this especially on a commercial lot like that. maybe hes just a disgruntled sub. that got canned or something and just doesnt care. ok maybe i would do it to a close friend just to mess with him or maybe my boss if he didnt pay me on time but thats it

3. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd only do that to someone I know and if they owed me something. Not to random cars in a lot.

4. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Fire Him Hell No That Operator Is Up For A Raise.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

5. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I don't care what anyone says, plowing in cars in any situation whether its a parking lot or someones driveway is EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL. Yeah everyone gets a great laugh out of it, but if you do that as a common practice when you cant have you way you should just get out of the snow and ice business because it makes your company look really great and there going to re hire you right? Wrong. If its a problem, have it towed, its simple!

6. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

You're not a plower if you haven't buried someone.

Can we assume you know all the facts? What if the owner told him to bury the cars?

I did my best to make it difficult for a semi to get out of a lot a couple weeks ago. Idiot parks in a lot that says no overnight parking. I'll do it again if he\she parks there again as well.

7. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Go Back and look at the video again, both cars look to from a non big 3 automaker. The title says don't mess with Michigan Plowers.

Regards Mike

8. Red_Rattler

Red_Rattler Senior Member

What are you talking about? The first one is an old Mercury Sable and the second on is a Cadillac SRX LOL Pretty sure both of those qualify as part of the "BIG" 3....

9. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

I'll bet it's some of his buddies cars. Just a prank to get on youtube

10. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

then not only that hes driving a chevy so he must not be to mad at them to buy a truck from GM

11. 2low

2low Member

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

13. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

idiots, both of them.

14. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Go Read the comment section, that is the only thing I could think that what the comments were about.

Regards Mike

15. shott8283

shott8283 Senior Member

OMG we do that all the time, 10 times worse. Where I work and who I plow for, if your told to move your car and its not moved within an X amount of time.. get your shovel!!! The facility I work for has ALOT of valuble parking that we maintain, and generously allow a few of the neighboring houses to use from time to time, but if they abuse it or let it get out of hand, its done-fer!!!

I remember last year,, a little late model accord hadnt moved for weeks and it was during a stretch of bad storms, we were running out of stacking space,, so,, we did what we had to do...with the FEL and 14 box... :yow!: it is what it is

i understand we are on private property that WE own and operate so we have the freedom to do as such,,, a little different for you guys that are contracted by such owners..

16. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Iv done it before, but i did ask the owner of the store and the car, they said bury it. couldn't See it till the spring lol.

17. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Unprofessional

18. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

we have a bank we take care of in town on the main drag and always get drunks that leave their vehicle overnight and either walk or get a ride home which is a good thing, except they were leaving them in the banks lot which is private. so we didnt really complain much about it nor did we plow them in but the banks "property manager" guys that go out and check properties were getting pretty ticked by this because we'd have to keep going back to clean up so he left them all notes not to park there and found most of them balled up in the parking lot, so he talked to his manager and they sent the word down to us that if they are in the lot plow them in... we havent done it yet, but the bank property manager came down and parked his f-250 behind one of the repeat offenders from 7:30 am until 6 p.m to try and get the point across.

19. Sno4U

Sno4U Senior Member

Ya, I was just thinkin' what if that turned out to be the managers car or better yet, the car of the mngrs GF!
    Easiest way to lose an acct and get abd name for your company.
    We've plowed in cars but where pretty sure they weren't gonna see the road in winter anyhow. 1 was a GEO tracker w/ a torn up soft top that never did get moved all winter.
    The other one started this winter at a resturaunt where I plow. plowed up to the side of the vehicle the 1st couple of storms (figuring they'd get the idea) after 3 or 4 storms it never did get moved so I continued plowing snow past the back of the car but did plow up to the other side of the vehicle. At this point they can still get the car out but have to shovel the tires clear and need to get in from the passenger side.:D

20. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

I dunno, but I'd never do that as a prank. Thats just ignorant! Find somethin more humorous to do in the pranking department! :nod: