1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Iceoway

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by MEADOWBROOK, Nov 20, 2005.

1. MEADOWBROOK

MEADOWBROOK Junior Member

Has Anyone Ever Heard Of Or Own A Iceoway Vbox Spreader. If Some One Ownes One,can You Tell Me What Your Experience Has Been With
    It
    I Found Their Web Site And They Look Great. They Are Made In Connecticut

2. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

we ran those and airflows last year.The ice away is a nice sander,wide track, swing away shoot .But very expensive

3. MEADOWBROOK

Echovalley How Much Was The Spreader, I Am Looking To Buy A 2yd Vbox

4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I think the price for this season was like $5300-SS/short shoot/10.5hp briggs

5. MEADOWBROOK

Thats About The Price The Dealer Told Me,thank You

6. jsaunders

jsaunders Senior Member

Yea I can't understand why they are so much when there are so many ss sanders sold for $3700- and the sanders don't look diferent than the lesser priced spreaders. My local dealer is sellling the steel model for 3800- crazy

7. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

A lot of guys have the Iceoway around here. My friend has one. Its a soild unit and runs and spreads nicely.

8. KHB

KHB Member

I picked up a 3yd SS IceOWay this fall for 3k. It was used for 2 seasons but it was in great shape and it beat paying 6400 for a new one. I am very impressed with this spreader. :nod: