1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by samjr, Mar 3, 2015.

1. samjr

samjr Senior Member

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, so you still have to plow afterwards? Guess it would be nice for some problem spots that just won't go away
  3. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

Kind of what I was thinking. It definitely seems to work, but definitely a post problem tool.
  4. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

Interesting. Just had to peel up about 6" of ice from pile runoff/refreeze at the condos we maintain. This looks good for muni sidewalk work. Doesn't look like it would scale to large operations though. Unless you're just doing perimiter runs around pile runoff.
  5. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

If you go to their website they have a larger model that requires 200HP at the PTO. I was hoping to get a look at the underside but no go.
  6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like a pretty nice setup for areas where you get hard pack. If you kept right up with plowing, I'm not sure how much use you would get out of it though.
  7. dieselboy01

dieselboy01 Senior Member

That's the strangest Zamboni I have ever seen.....
  8. Ne1

Ne1 Senior Member

Pretty slow and you still have to plow it off. Just dump some heavy salt on it and call it done.