1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice pics but still nothing

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by gardenkeeper88, Jan 15, 2007.

1. gardenkeeper88

gardenkeeper88 Senior Member

I'll try to post a couple of pics. First time here. We had a lot of ice but ground was too warm no salting needed. These are from my house onto the rest of the property.

P1020397sm.JPG

2. gardenkeeper88

2 more pics

P1020399sm.JPG

P1020401sm.JPG

3. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

The first picture looks like it could be on a postcard. Awesome pics

4. ameyerman

ameyerman Senior Member

great pic's man. it would be even a cooler pic's if we were able to make money, at least salting. this year suck! :realmad:

5. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

I like the pictures.

6. rgrimes945

rgrimes945 Senior Member

it's post card grade!

they are post card grade!

7. gardenkeeper88

Thanks guys it's awesome to look out at it every time i walk in to living room. I have windows stretching about 13 ft. wide and are 8 in. from the floor to about 8 ft. high' . i'm gonna take my disk in and see what size of pic for my wall I can get printed out. But yep wish I as doing something out there

8. gardenkeeper88

heres the last one (the one I have as my avitar).

P1020396sm.JPG

9. somm

somm Senior Member

our locale will take credit for sending you the icy stuff, garden.

awesome pics, looks like a quail & pheasant wingshot-paradise in 1st pic.
    looks like the biggest buck east of the mississippi is going to step out of your avitar pic.

your tree stand nearby, perhaps?
    :D

10. gardenkeeper88

I was using my hunting gear here. (my camera) Yep had as high as about 23-24 deer just this side of the first pic eating acorns from my yard about 3 falls ago. We have 2 sides of our prop. butt up next to a golf country club with over 400 acres Audobon wildlife sanctuary. We have seen a pair of bobwhites, 5 pheasants (2young cocks 1 young hen and the adult pair). Lots of deer, a flock of about 12-13 wild turkey, along with the possom, coons, & gr hogs. My property is just about 3A. Just love Nature. It's great to wake up and see all this around me. :nod: