1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice O Way Sanders

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Turfman76, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Turfman76

Turfman76 Junior Member

Hey guys, hope everyone had a fun weekend....quick question, have a 2 yr old Ice O Way sander in the back of my 1 Ton Ford 350...works awesome however had a few problems with the chute and spinner assembly. Few stoms ago I tweaked the whole shoot a little bit, and this last storm, the blizzard I really tweaked it. After a little heat and a come-along its back into shape. It does disconnect pretty easy and is not that heavy, are you guys using this removing the chute while plowing then attaching again for sanding..?? Not that hard to do or are you guys just a little more careful than me..?? Thanks in advance for your suggestions...
  2. ace911emt

ace911emt Member

the good thing is you can replace the chute.. we had the same problem with one our town workers after backing into things the town forman made a bumper around the chute/looks like crap but it works..and saves my tax dollars
  3. Blizzard Plower

Blizzard Plower Junior Member
    from Il

Build a bumper for it.

We are just very carefull
  4. wamcomm

wamcomm Junior Member

Anyone know how I can get my hands on a used cab controller for a 9' Ice O'Way salter? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thx Jim jim@wamcomm.com