1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ice O way dealers?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by oldsw-31, Jan 28, 2006.

1. oldsw-31

oldsw-31 Member
    from mass

does anyone know a dealer that sells Ice-o-way sanders. I am looking ofr a service manual and some parts.

2. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

not sure where in mass you are but just over the border in NH is JM Hayden Equipment Co. in Newfields. They sell Ice-o-way

3. RSheaLand

RSheaLand Member

Try calling Jim at Smiths Auto Sales in North Franklin, CT(860)642-7571 he has been very helpful to me with my 2. You could also try calling Southford Truck Equippers, the manufacturer, (203)267-6337, and ask them if they will ship or give you the phone # to Southford Garage his retail store

4. fire&ice

fire&ice Junior Member

Try Advanced Accessories in Boxboro, Ma. The owner is Richie Morse

5. bam

bam Senior Member
    from .

southford truck equippers is the maker of iceoway v boxes. if you call the business in CT it would probably be the quickest way to get your parts. they have been extremely helpful to me in the past.

there phone number is on the website iceoway.com